The Nighthawk Headphone Amplifier is an all solid-state design, based on a new monolithic JFET device with exceptional sonic qualities. The combination of a well-designed front end and this Class A discrete complementary output stage yields tremendous speed and bandwidth for very accurate musical reproduction.
The power supply is again designed with very low noise and over-spec’d parts to be optimized for superb audio performance. All internal components of the Nighthawk Headphone Amplifier are thus optimized to maximize sonic potential and exhibit Audio Electronics sonic signature, which does not sound like typical solid-state equipment.
Available in black anodised aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis.
Please Note: We only supply 230V @ 50Hz version.
- Solid state design with new monolithic JFET output stage
- Discrete Class-A output stage
- Simple to connect and operate, featuring a pair of RCA input jacks and a loop-through output pair
- Power switch and volume control included
- Fully regulated discrete power supply for the best sound quality
- Machined black anodized aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis standard
||Solid headphone amplifier
||5Hz to 35 kHz (-1dB)
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||>90dB at 0dB gain
|Full Regulated Power Supply:
||Discreet regulators for audio circuits
||1 x phone jack
||4 x gold plated
1 set for input and other used as pass through
||3 Conductor, Detachable
|AC Power Requirements:
||230V @ 50 Hz
||Machined black anodized aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis standard
||10.16cm H x 21.60cm W x 36.83cm D
* Specifications subject to change without notice