The TT5 Turntable is stable base for any high definition analogue system from Amber.
High quality main bearing which results in incredible silent running and exceptional sonic stability, reliable pulley / belt drive system take care of 33 and 45 rpm, machined 12" aluminium platter with a silent AC synchronous motor and a 50mm Plinth [composite plywood] further enhances the outstanding sound quality.
- 33/45 belt drive turntable
- High quality main bearing
- Silent AC synchronous motor
- Quality machined aluminium platter
- 50mm Plinth [composite plywood]*
* Amber TT5 comes with a beautiful 50mm composite plywood plinth providing a solid foundation for the outstanding sound quality.
||2 Speed Belt-drive Turntable
||High quality AC synchronous motor
||33, 45 rpm
|Speed Select :
||12” (Machined Aluminium)
|Pick-up Cartridge :
|Power Supply :
||Mains 230 V 50Hz
||Hand laid Plywood base and black stand [Composite]
* Specifications subject to change without notice