THE BEST SOUNDING FREE STANDING HEADPHONE AMP!
Cary Audio’s all-new HH-1 headphone amplifier is a stunning achievement in sound quality. Its hybrid design features a tube preamplifier stage followed by a single-ended FET solid-state amplifier, using the best performance features of both technologies combined to give you the most enjoyable listening experience possible.
Top quality parts, excellent engineering, beautiful fit and finish, simple to hook up and use in any system configuration, designed and built in the USA, the HH-1 headphone amplifier will give you years of detailed and accurate musical reproduction with virtually any high-quality headphones.
Available in black or silver anodised aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis as standard.
Please Note: We only supply 230V @ 50Hz version.
- All-new hybrid design, featuring a tube input stage feeding a single-ended MOSFET output stage
- Full Class-A at all output levels
- Simple to connect and operate, featuring a pair of RCA input jacks and a loop-through output pair
- Power switch and volume control included
- Top quality parts are mounted on a heavy gauge fiberglass circuit board
- Two stage amplification used for the shortest possible signal path.
- Fully regulated discrete power supply for the best sound quality*
- Designed to drive headphones with an impedance between 30 and 600 ohms
- A 30-second muting circuit prevents any annoying pops and clicks when turned on, ensuring that all circuits are fully stabilized before each listening session
- Machined black or silver anodized aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis standard
* Power transformer, rated at three times what is required for the amplifier’s design, feeds a fully regulated discrete power supply for the best sound quality.
||Hybrid headphone amplifier
||5Hz to 35 kHz (-1dB)
|Signal to Noise Ratio:
||>90dB at 0dB gain
||2 x 6922 (6DJ8 Tubes)
|Full Regulated Power Supply:
||Discrete regulators for audio circuits
||1 x phone jack
|Recommended Headphone Impedance Range:
||4 x gold plated
1 set for input and other used as pass through
||3 Conductor, Detachable
|AC Power Requirements:
||230V @ 50 Hz
||Machined black or silver anodized aluminum front panel with textured black steel chassis standard
||10.16cm H x 21.60cm W x 36.83cm D
* Specifications subject to change without notice