The best value turntable ever Funk’s Vector has been winning awards since it was launched back in 2005. Radical and organically styled it immediately captures attention and ongoing development and refinement has produced Vector 3.
- Funk’s famous Three Pulley Vector Drive system*
- Motor and power supply are now derived from K-Drive
- Achroplat II Platter with a new smooth silky finish.
- Fine jewelled bearing, found only in the highest end turntables. Optically polished and silky smooth
- Available in High Gloss white
* The three pulley Vector Drive system, which balances the drive. The bearing is no longer pulled hard in just one direction. This produces less work for the motor the current delivery is smoother - a more even turning of the platter.
||2 Speed Belt-drive Turntable
||Vector Drive 3-pulley System
||Achroplat II (acrylic subplatter)
||Inverted Sapphire bearing
||approx 115H x 400W x 380D (mm)
||Gloss white plinth
* Specifications subject to change without notice