A premium audio cable manufactured from the purest Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) - Mount Isa, Australia. Technically superior, slow drawn and annealed in a oxygen free, inert environment, it is designed with 4 Cores which can be used for bi-wiring or twisted pair for stereo.
The Amber 8 speaker cable… a truly amazing High-End Speaker Cable.
Amber 8 is sold per Linear Metre up to 100m.
- Made with 4 cores, can be used for bi-wiring or twisted pair for stereo
- Made from the finest Australian Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) - Mount Isa, Australia
- Technically superior slow drawn copper and annealed in oxygen free, inert environment.
- Available from 1 to 100m lengths
|Type :||Premium 4 Core Speaker Cable|
|Materials Used:||Purest Oxygen Free Copper - Mount Isa, Australia
Technically superior slow drawn, annealed copper wire per core in oxygen free, inert environment
19 Strands per core
|Core Insulation Sheath:||2 x Red, 2 x Black
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
|Sheath Outer Diameter:||OD 9.50mm|
|Outer Sheath Colour:||Blue|
|Available Lengths:||1 to 100m|
|Weight (per metre):||0.19kg|
* Specifications subject to change without notice