The CORD Phono Stage is the perfect plug-and-play solution to boost the signal from you traditional turntable, allowing it to be played through any sound system or recording device equipped with analogue line inputs.
A simple and high quality solution to convert your existing traditional turntable's output to line output. Making it possible for you to connect to the analogue line inputs commonly found on today's modern audio equipment such as receivers, amplifiers and wireless powered speaker systems.
Whether you listen to music through a vintage stereo, a modern wireless speaker system or anything in-between, the quality high gain circuitry of the CORD Phono Stage will ensure that you can enjoy your favourite vinyl for years to come.
- High quality solution for listening to you vinyl collection with vintage or modern sound systems
- Selectable MM and MC Phono Stage
- Quality high gain circuitry is used to extract a the detail for your precious vinyl
- LED Power Indicator
- Aluminium Front Fascia, available in Black
||45~56 K Ω
||80~120 K Ω
|Distortion (5mV Input):
|S/N (A weighting):
||+- 1 dB
||+- 1 dB
||<0.23 db="" td="">
||<0.21 db="" td="">
||12V DC, 1A
|Standby Power Consumption:
||0.3 Watts max (115/240V) No Load
||149mm (W) x 50mm (H) x 180mm (D)
||Black anodised aluminium front panel with black chassis
||850g Main Unit Only
* Specifications subject to change without notice