Shipping and Handling FAQ
The Audiophile website uses Australia Post for all postage.
When will my order ship?
Most orders for in-stock items placed before the end of the day 5pm - A.E.S.T. Monday through Thursday, will ship the following business day, Audiophile uses Australia Post (Registered Post) to ship all items. Orders for in-stock items placed before the end of the day 5pm - A.E.S.T on Friday, or during the weekend will not ship until the following Monday (or the next business day if Monday is a holiday).
Regarding backordered items?**
Audiophile endeavours to ship all items at the same time. In case this isn't possible and your order contains both in-stock and backordered items, all backordered items will ship as soon as they arrive and shipped asap — we will not hold orders for pre-order items unless requested during order, you will not be charged extra.
Regarding pre-ordered items?**
Pre-ordered items will ship as soon as they arrive and shipped asap — we will not hold orders for pre-order items unless requested during order, you will not be charged extra.
** The above policies for both pre-order and backorder items apply to all Australian Orders.
Will I be able to track my package?
Yes, using Australia Post (Registered Post). You can use tracking # on http://auspost.com.au/track/ to track your package.
What if my package arrives damaged?
If you receive a package with damaged merchandise, you need to notify Audiophile immediately... click here.
1. International shipping rates are determined by weight, box size, destination, and value. The audiophile website can process orders up to 3.5Kg. Ordering anything over the 3.5kg limit, please contact audiophile, customers will then be contacted via email with shipping rates and further instructions.
2. International shipping costs can be quite high, we will not ship international orders until all items are in stock unless the customer specifically requests it. International customers will be contacted via email for further instructions. If international customers want their order to ship partially, then they are required to pay our full shipping rate for each shipment.
3. Audiophile will not understate the declared value of any international order (against the law). All orders will be sent at full value.
4. Audiophile will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, VAT, or customs fees associated with importing your package. It is your responsibility to contact and find out about your country’s import regulations.
5. As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive an email containing a tracking number for your shipment, Including all shipping fees.
Got any Questions?
If you have any more questions regarding International orders, please contact us here... click here.