In the event of any inconsistency between these conditions and those printed or stated on buyers orders, the former will prevail.
2. FORCE MAJEUR
Audiophile shall have no liability in respect of failure to deliver or perform or delay in delivering or performing any obligations under this contract due to any cause of whatever nature outside the reasonable control of Audiophile, including but not limited to causes arising from the acts or omissions of the buyer.
3. ORDER ACCEPTANCE/CONFIRMATION
Once order is received, Audiophile will send an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify we that have accepted your order, this is simply confirmation that we have received your order.
- All accounts are payable on invoice.
- Audiophile reserves the right to suspend deliveries without liability where payment is not received in accordance with paragraph (a) of this clause, or in accordance with any alternative arrangement agreed to in writing.
- All prices shall be as quoted or in accordance with Audiophile's price list and/or arrangements current at time of delivery. Any query and/or disagreement on price or quote will effect point (b) of the PAYMENT clause.
5. PRICING AND PRICE REDUCTIONS/CORRECTIONS
Audiophile reserves the right to change prices of goods displayed at/on the Audiophile Store at any time, and to correct pricing errors that might inadvertently occur.
7. PRODUCT WARRANTY
- Audiophile offers all new items purchased with the original manufacturers/and or their Australian agents - warranty and conditions there which apply.
- Whether any such defect is caused by faulty workmanship or materials shall be decided solely by Audiophile and by the representatives or manufacturers specified in point (a) of this clause.
- Warranty is null and void if the goods are not returned in original condition as supplied and/or all conditions apply as in RETURN OF GOODS clause and if damage or breakdown has been caused by natural disasters, public disturbance or any other item and/or appliance or any external condition and/or fault.
- Non domestic use on any or all goods will be covered by a commercial 90 day warranty.
- Repairs shall be covered by a period of 90 days unless otherwise specified in writing.
- All software sales are final.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser that software is compatible with equipment and other devices and systems.
6. RETURN OF GOODS
- No returns will be accepted for credit unless:-
- Prior authorisation has been given by the company.
- The correct invoice is presented.
- No returns will be accepted and no credit notes will be issued for any goods specially acquired for the purchaser.
- No goods will be accepted if modified, tampered with, or in any way not supplied including packaging and relevant accompanying materials.
- Purchaser will be responsible for paying shipping costs for return of goods.
- Purchaser should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned goods.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Audiophile is not responsible for typographical errors.
- Contracts will be subject to the laws of the state of Victoria.