A quality audio cable manufactured from the pure Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) - Whyalla, Australia. Drawn with computerised precision machinery and annealed in oxygen free, inert environment. It is designed with 4 Cores which can be used for bi-wiring or twisted pair for stereo.
The Amber 4 Core HD speaker cable is a truly affordable High-End Speaker Cable.
Cable is sold per Linear Metre.
- Quality affordable High-End Speaker cable
- Made from the finest Australian copper - Whyalla, Australia
- Drawn with computerised precision machinery and annealed in oxygen free, inert environment
- Available from 1 to 100m lengths
|Type :||Quality 4 Core Speaker Cable|
|Materials Used:||Pure Oxygen Free Copper - Whyalla, Australia
Drawn with computerised precision machinery, annealed in oxygen free, inert environment.
19 Strands per core
|Core Insulation Sheath:||2 x Red, 2 x Black
Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
|Sheath Outer Diameter:||OD 9.50mm|
|Outer Sheath Colour:||Mustard|
|Lengths Available:||1m to 100m|
|Weight (per metre):||0.16 Kg|
* Specifications subject to change without notice