The LS6/A Monitor has scale and imaging that you would only get from a much larger speaker.
Egyptian papyrus reed is used for the mid-bass cone and is driven by a large magnet system, an exceptional 32mm Scandinavian soft dome tweeter is used for the high frequency. Quality cabling and a hand made crossover are the final part of this amazing compact monitor, providing amazing speed and accuracy.
The traditionally designed enclosures are made from Birch Plywood in a natural spotted gum finish.
- Excellent Monitor with a large expressive sound
- Excetpoionl 32mm Scandinavian soft dome tweeter
- Quality 165mm mid-bass driver made with Egyptian papyrus reed cone
- Hand made crossovers
- Oversized 5 way binding posts
- Traditional design real solid birch plywood cabinet
- Beautiful natural spotted gum finish
||2 Way Stand / Bookshelf Monitors
||1 x 32mm soft dome tweeter (Scandinavian )
1 x 165mm mid-bass driver (Egyptian papyrus reed cone)
|Frequency Response :
||38 - 35kHz
|Recommended Amplifier Power:
|Sensitivity (2.38V, 1m) :
||458H x 280W x 258D (mm)
||10.4 kg (each)
||High Quality Birch Plywood in Spotted Gum Finish
* Specifications subject to change without notice