Amber Studio... a premium interconnect cable manufactured with pure Australian Copper. Technically superior, slow drawn and annealed in an oxygen free, inert environment.
Designed with a Thermo Plastic Rubber Compound Jacket, 6 twisted cores and an Inner (Aluminium Foil) and Outer (French Braid) Shield for superior noise rejection.
Amber Studio is only available in 100 metre rolls. (spool)
- 6 twisted cores with centre fibreglass strain relief.
- Made from the finest Australian Copper - technically superior slow drawn, annealed copper wire.
- Designed with Inner Aluminium Foil / Outer French Braid shield for superior noise rejection
- Available only in 100m lengths
|Type :||6 twisted cores|
|Core Colours:||2 x Black, 2 x Red, 2 x Yellow|
|Materials Used:||Oxygen Free Copper
40 Strands per core @ 0.12mm
U 75 PVC Compound to AS38082000
|Inner Shield:||Aluminium Foil|
|Outer Sheild:||French Braid @ 0.12 Tin annealed Copper Wire
|Strain Relief:||Centre Core Fibreglass|
|Sheath Outer Diameter:||OD 7.40mm|
|Outer Sheath Colour:||Amber Red - Thermo Plastic Rubber Compound
|Available Lengths:||100m roll (spool)|
* Specifications subject to change without notice