The TT3 is a hand assembled turntable with only the finest components that you would expect from Amber.
Precisionmain bearing which results in incredible silent running and exceptional sonic stability, 33 and 45 rpm, the new acrylic sandwich platter and silent AC synchronous motor further enhances the outstanding sound quality.The whole assembly is based on a plinth which outperforms turntables in its class and the the feet are a laminate of natural Tasmanian hardwood providing aditional isolation to your cartridge .
- 33/45 belt drive turntable
- Precision main bearing*
- Silent AC synchronous motor
- New Acrylic sandwich platter
- Composite 4 layer plinth
- Laminated tasmanian hardwood feet
- Available in Black, walnut and Spotted Gum
* Amber TT3 comes with a silent AC synchronous motor provides a solid foundation and further enhances the outstanding sound quality.
|Type: ||2 Speed Belt-drive Turntable |
|Motor ||High quality AC synchronous motor |
|Operation: ||Manual |
|Speeds: ||33, 45 rpm |
|Speed Select : ||Manual [Pulley] |
|Platter : ||Achroplatt II |
|Tonearm : || |
|Pick-up Cartridge : || |
|Power Supply : ||Mains 230 V 50Hz |
|Dimensions : ||150H x 427W x 370D (mm) |
|Weight: || |
|Finish: ||Black and Wood Surround [Plinth] |
* Specifications subject to change without notice