The AT90 Series represents years of research and development aimed at producing high performance cartridges at a reasonable price.
Features include durable magnet design and round diamondstylus, capable of standing up to rigorous commercial use. Excellent channel separation and low distortion add to outstanding tonal quality.
AT90 Series cartridges can be mounted on virtually any tonearm.
The AT91 cartridge features:
- Features a conical stylus
- VM Dual Magnet
- Robust housing for reliable, long lasting performance
- Recommended by industry professionals
- The go-to cartridge for entry level systems and older record players
|Frequency Response:||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Channel Separation:||18 dB at 1kHz|
|Vertical Tracking Force:||1.5 - 2.5g (standard 2.0g)|
|Stylus Construction:||Bonded Round Shank|
|Recommended Load Impedance:||47,000 ohms|
|Output:||3.5 mV (mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)|
|Cantilever:||Carbon Fibre Reinforced ABS|
|Coil Inductance:||400mH (1kHz)|
|Dynamic Compliance:||6.5x10-6cm/dyne (100Hz)|
|Vertical Tracking Angle:||20°|
|Dimensions:||17.3 mm H x 17.0 mm W x 28.2 mm D|
* Specifications subject to change without notice