One Pair Only (Demo Pair)
The process of choosing nearfield monitors should be easy. - After all, they only have one job to do. The job of monitoring. Not enhancing, not diminishing, not in any way altering the source material.
Enter the Fostex NF-Series. A range of nearfield monitors which deliver a sound completely lacking in those ‘enhancements’ and ‘characteristics’ often found in other studio speakers.
A natural sound, uncoloured and accurately defined, even at high sound pressure levels, allowing you to accurately pinpoint and analyse all aspects of your creative output whilst minimise listening fatigue.
- 10 cm woofer unit that uses the next-generation shape "HR diaphragm" to suppress unnecessary resonance. Equipped with the largest magnetic circuit in its class, reproducing low frequencies that exceed the size of high speed / low distortion.
- Pure magnesium tweeter, excellent responsiveness without the peculiar habit of metal. The "ridge dome" shaped diaphragm suppresses unnecessary peaks by distributed resonance naturally reproducing the mid-high range with a large amount of information.
- High-rigidity enclosure using 24mm (baffle) / 18mm thick plywood. In order to eliminate the adverse effect of the internal sound pressure, the amplifier part is rigidly mounted on the backboard of 18mm thickness.
- Equipped with a high output amplifier with a total output of 95W (low range 60W, high range 35W). The ideal drive system is realized by the digital / analog composite Bi-AMP.
- Built-in low-cut filter considering low-frequency fog when using a subwoofer, it can be widely used for various installations / uses.
- EQ dip switch which can adjust high region correction, low region correction, attenuation characteristic of a low cut filter, etc. is carried.
- The tweeter level can be adjusted within a range of ± 3 dB.
- AC 240V Power Only
|Type :||Full Range Back Loaded Horn
|Drivers:||100mm HR woofer,
20mm pure magnesium dome tweeter
|Impedance :||Woofer: 4Ω, tweeter: 8Ω|
|Maximum output sound pressure level:||100dB / m (VOL: MAX / rated input)|
|Dimensions :||450H x 196W x 295D (mm)|
60W, high range: 35W
|Input terminal:||XLR-3-31 type (No. 2 HOT) / balanced, φ6mm phone / unbalanced|
|Through output terminal:||XLR-3-32 type (No. 2 HOT) / Balance|
|Maximum input level:||+ 4dBu to + 24dBu (XLR), -2dBV to + 18dBV (phone)|
|Input impedance:||20kΩ or more|
|Tweeter level variable range:||± 3dB continuously variable|
|EQ characteristics:||Hi: -3dB / 0dB / + 3dB (switching), LO: -3dB / 0dB / + 3dB (switching)|
|Low cut (100Hz):||OFF, -18dB / oct., -24dB / oct. (Switching)|
|External dimensions||194 (W) x 270 (H) x 316 (D) mm|
||AV 240V only|
|Weight:||Approximately 8.7 kg (main unit only) (each)|
* Specifications subject to change without notice