Flamenca*…Funk’s entry-level turntable.
Awarded “Product of the Year” in its category - Absolute Sounds
Andrew Simpson HiFi Choice:
“But it only takes a few minutes of hearing it to know that the Flamenca is blessed with what makes the Funk brand so unique…you’ll be rewarded with an open window into the music”. 5 STARS
Flamenca’s two-speed design is deceptive. Apparently simple, delivering its award winning and seductive performance comes not from any conventional, cut corner, basic offering but by Funk’s usual “outside-of-the-box” creative flair.
Its all-new DC motor and circuit provides a clean drive for the precision-ground glass platter. A contrasting white drive cord makes a striking visual statement.
The F6 arm is a unique take on the unconventional. Stable and frictionless, it pivots on threads providing performance enhancing features usually found only in more expensive arms.
- Azimuth adjustment for accurate setup
- A simple detachable mounting block makes cartridge change easier than fighting a fixed headshell system.
- Bias is adjusted from the support at the top.
- Comes with the Audio Technica AT120E Cartridge.
“Out of the box”, we balanced Flamenca’s performance as pure Funk.
|Type:||2 Speed Belt-drive Turntable|
|Motor||All-new DC motor|
|Drive System:||Pulley System|
|Platter:||Precision-ground glass platter|
|Cartridge:||Audio Technica AT120E Cartridge
* Specifications subject to change without notice